It just so happens that in modern society, the male penis is the most popular organ in the human body. It provokes a lot of conversations, emotions, ridicule, admiration, etc.
Most scientists believe that the normal length of the male penis in an erect state is 12-20 cm. Probably many people do not know this, but the size of a man's penis directly depends on the level of sex hormones in his body. That is, the more hormones, the larger the penis. An excess of them can cause the achievement of a penis length of up to 25-30 centimeters. In the case of a reduced level of hormones or a congenital disease of the endocrine system, the penis will be small - 12-14 centimeters or less. In most cases, the length of the penis is 16-18 centimeters.
Modern medicine makes it possible to surgically increase the size of the male dignity. Such operations are really appropriate only in the case of a low level of sex hormones in the body and in the presence of a micropenis (in fact, this is a medical term), when the size of the reproductive organ is 10 cm or less in one erection
However, there is an opinion among men that the larger the size of the penis, the better the erection and the greater the probability of giving a woman pleasure during sexual intercourse. We hasten to disappoint you, but this is not so. In fact, the ability to satisfy the fair sex does not depend on the size of the penis, it all depends on other talents, abilities and capabilities of a man.
Penis enlargement methods
But still, even if the size of the penis is within the limits of 12-20 cm, and for some reason you still want to enlarge it, there are several other ways in which surgical intervention is not required.
- Vacuum pump.classic variant. The vacuum will help get more blood into the penis. Then you hold the genital organ with a ring to reduce the outflow of blood. The disadvantages of the device are obvious: as soon as you remove the ring, the penis will immediately return to its original state. Side effects: bruising, damage to blood vessels, abscesses, temporary erectile dysfunction.
- Dumbbells, different types of exercises.Once and for all, it is worth remembering that the penis is not a muscle like, for example, the biceps. You can't train, pump or anything like that. But there are methods that allow you to slightly stretch and lengthen the penis. These methods are mainly based on stretching with weights. Such procedures without prior surgical intervention can lead to ligament and tissue tears. Experts do not recommend such manipulations and seriously question their effectiveness.
- Tablets, creams and other devices.Absolute absurdity. Such funds are nothing more than an advertising move by the manufacturers. There are no cases of penis enlargement with the help of such drugs and means.
Doctors say that penis enlargement surgeries are not the most popular in plastic surgery today. Perhaps this is understandable, given current trends in society. After all, women are still the main clients of plastic surgeons. But, according to one of the experts in this field, among male patients, surgery to increase the reproductive organ is very popular. Moreover, operations are performed not only by people with deviations from the norm according to this criterion, but also by those for whom even 20 cm is not enough.
Surgery can be an effective method, unlike others that also have a place. As with any operation, there are risks and the possibility that after the procedure your expectations may not match the actual results.
There are 2 types of penis enlargement surgery:
- penis enlargement. The penis is attached to the pelvis with the help of special supporting ligaments (cords). Part of the organ is hidden inside the body. Cutting these ligaments allows a large part of the penis to be seen. So that the ligaments do not immediately grow back, for six months it is necessary to wear a special device that performs the function of weighing and pulling. This device is called an extender. When used correctly, it stretches the male genital organ, which leads to an increase in the number of cells in the tissue that makes it up. Patients who are still hesitating whether to undergo penis enlargement surgery or not, I would like to inform you that you will need to wear the extender for 6 hours every day with 15-minute breaks every 2 hours (and wearing it while sleeping is prohibited). ). Such a device is very difficult to fit into tight clothing, which will make it almost impossible to lead an active lifestyle. The use of an extender is fraught with complications such as paraphimosis. After a successful operation, a full recovery course and additional exercises, you can achieve a penis increase of 3-5 cm.
- Enlargement of the penis.From the beginning, this procedure involved a simple transplant of adipose tissue into the penile shaft from other parts of the patient's body. Thus, the member became more massive. This option carries several disadvantages, because the adipose tissue is partially absorbed, the penis becomes uneven. The modern method of performing operations to thicken male dignity involves the use of an allograft - tissue transplanted from a genetically different organism.
How much does penis enlargement surgery cost?
The cost of penis enlargement plastic surgery varies. There is not a small variation in cost associated with using various methods. The price also depends on the type of intervention (lengthening, thickening), clinic, doctor's qualifications and other factors.
Possible risks and complications after surgery
Before lying down on the operating table, you need to weigh the pros and cons. In general, the effectiveness of such plastics is 97. 5%. But, according to experts, only 35% of patients are really satisfied with the results, another 50% start looking for new ways to increase the penis.
Complications include scarring, infection, changes in the normal angle of erection, impotence, and decreased sensation.
The male penis is a very sensitive and unusual organ. Is it worth increasing a normal penis to an incredible size, risking your sexual and mental health?